Sunday, March 29, 2009

AND WHEN MY FRONTIER FROM THE WILDERNESS IS STRETCHED


What do you do when one day the frontier of your horizon from the wilderness is stretched? I woke up this morning at 4 am and wow ! Iam hopeful today! Had a wonderful time preparing for church, great sermon from the pastor ! Hope is what it is as it has been promised. Hope is defined to get or do something or for something to happen or be true. Nowadays it can be deceiving and also devastating if that which we hope for does not come to life. Turn  on the tube , radio or the paper. They all say the same. You are doomed. I just refuse to be bombarded with this and of it all the hope comes from Christ. Not the job we hold. Nor the partner we cling on. Nor our kids. Even our friends. The stuff we own to our name. But the one who holds our name in the palm of His hands. Hope is the fuel to move on and press on . I woke up one day and bit by bit things that I hoped for is unfolding before me. It is yes overwhelming for I thought it was going to still be a process but when God pressed the signal it was already done deal. Hope was the bridge that connected my dreams of writing to you  and you reading this post today. Hope is what you see with the shot that I snapped for this post. It is hope that defined the moment and the odebience to God that captured it.


Merci Beaucoup

Merce Veneracion

Photo taken with Nikon D80

No comments:

Post a Comment