Sunday, March 29, 2009

WELCOME TO A NEW HOME


My family went to Louisiana last weekend and it was the first time my children actually left me as it happened only the other way around. After a long exhausting day of work I went straight to the house blessing of our friends and people with joyful faces welcomed me. God made me remember of His provision that even in the downfall of the stock market , He is able to give favors for those who trust and obey. The reason for the hope was not really into what the human eyes can invision but what was not tangible is really what gets us across the other side. And the sad part is we always analyze situations. It is by faith and not by sight. The most difficult is when we see it differently as what God is telling so on the other hand. Do we cling? or let go? or just completely trust? I say surrender it all completely. Clean it thoroughly and never live any spot. For a wound to regenerate , everything must be debrided and no granulation will take place if is not one hundred percent clean. We  can use all sorts of irrigation but if the necrotic tissue is present , nothing will change.
I can recall still , when I was living as a travelling therapist and nothing was really permanent. I was always moving . Everything that I had has to be portable, a 13 inch television and a small microwave, a luggage and my boom box made my little black Honda Civic full. Someone gave me a Shout to The Lord cassette tape and my life has never been the same again. God openly welcomed me into a new home . Ask Him today to come into your heart. The key is in you. It is waiting to be opened.


Merci Beaucoup

Merce Veneracion

Photo taken with Nikon D80
Models: Ariel and Rose Untal
Bartlett, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment