Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A DINNER DATE
















Three birthdays  in one week. My son Ethan, my sister Mau and mine!
Boy it was busy!
It is like this every year. One party after the other. My son likes to play on his party. My sister wants to celebrate it with style . I like to rest. Chuck E Cheeses has been good to us two years in a row now. My son Ethan loved his power rangers birthday with some special playmates. They were so excited. Little Isaac was running all over the place and sweet Hannah was so happy to see her friends. I saw God's grace through our lives last week . Mau Mau got her fine dining experience with all of us at the Currents restaurant in River Inn . This was a true treat. Anoush Bouch, and Prefix menu for a reasonable price of Asparagus soup, Filet Mignon ,the only meat dish I will sacrifice healthy eating, and sweet potato ice cream on pecan tart. Fine linens, Ritz service. Wow! Now, my celebration was different. The grand finale! We went to Orange beach, Alabama. I fell in love with this place that I have promoted it to many, many people. The place has its true Southern charm. White sands. warm weather. Great seafood. My whole family was complete. My sisters,brother and brother in law with my parents, husband and kids. It was tiring but worth every moment. 
This Easter  reminds us of Christ dying on the cross on that Friday. But thank God for Sundays. Life has come. He is risen! Man died because of Adam but through Christ we can live again. I thank Him for my birth. I thank Him for my life. I thank Him that I can be transformed from day to day by His mercy alone. He alone is perfect. And we can celebrate many birthdays . However we want. But Christ alone can change us. He is inviting you to a dinner date with Him. Make an appointment today.



Merci Beaucoup

Photos taken with Nikon D80
Chuck E Cheeses, Cordova, TN
Currents Restaurant, Memphis,TN
Orange Beach , AL

No comments:

Post a Comment